Social media is an essential component of successful digital marketing strategies. Social media provides quick and potentially profitable access to a wide audience – from live broadcasts to your fans and creating viral campaigns with a rich image.
However, effectively managing all of your social media accounts to get your message across to your audience can be a challenge. Fortunately, there are many automated social media tools available to help you maintain and grow your online presence.
Dlvr.it is an easy-to-use tool that automates social media tasks. It works by connecting RSS feeds to social media profiles, and then automatically posting articles, photos, and videos to your social media according to the schedule you specify.
- Automatically share new content: add an RSS feed to your blog and any other blogs you want to share new content.
- Recycle social media posts: add your best photos, posts and articles. After the item is published, Dlvr.it will send it back to Everqueue.
- Auto Hashtags: Enter the best hashtags for each content channel. Dlvr.it will automatically include them in your messages.
- Google My Business automatically publishes posts: schedule and automate posts, latest offers, updates and promotions directly on Google Maps and in search.
- Mass scheduling of social media posts: Search the web for blog posts, photos, and articles you want to share. Import them instantly in bulk, schedule when you want to publish them, and customize with attribution and hashtags.
- Share and promote your blog posts: connect your WordPress blog, find the best posts on your blog, schedule them to be published and re-posted on social media.
- Use a Chrome extension to find content and share instantly, or queue it to dlvr.it.
The basic plan is free forever. It includes two platforms, three daily posts for each social media account, three site channels, 15 queued social items, and channel updates every three hours.
Dlvr.it also offers two premium options:
- Pro account for $ 8.29 / month (billed annually);
- Plus account at $ 24.88 / month (billed annually)
Dlvr.it is not as reliable as other automated social media tools, and its analytics only offer subscriber statistics and click statistics. It does not provide detailed subscriber demographics.
The free version is very limited. Most advanced tools require a paid upgrade.
It is very convenient and time-saving. Users list RSS feeds, connect their social media accounts, and set intervals. Dlvr.it will do the rest for you automatically according to the schedule that you specify in the settings.
Buffer </buffer.com/ strong>
Buffer is an app that helps you manage your social media accounts. It is an automated social media scheduling tool that helps brands create and manage multiple social media groups and accounts integrated into one dashboard.
- Scheduling: Create a posting schedule for each social media account.
- Personalized Posts: Customize posts for each social channel.
- Calendar: View an overview of all content scheduled for publication.
- Collaborate: Work with teams to draft messages, provide feedback, stay in sync, and improve content.
- Instagram: Planning, scheduling, posting and reposting directly to Instagram.
- Reminders: Plan posts ahead of time and get posting reminders.
- Simplicity: Easy to use interface and easy account setup.
- RSS Feeds: Add feeds from blogs and easily share content.
- Simple Analytics: Easily see which publications are performing best.
- Browser Extensions: Allows you to quickly and easily share content. It is currently supported in Firefox, Chrome, Opera, and Safari.
Buffer can also integrate with internal collaboration tools such as Chatter and Microsoft Teams so you can share content on your private social or internal business networks.
Buffer offers three premium plans (monthly or yearly), free trials, and a basic free option.
- A free account allows users three social media accounts, ten scheduled posts, and one user.
- Pro: Monthly billed at $ 15 / month or $ 144 / year ($ 12 / month), including eight social networks, 100 scheduled posts, and one user.
- Premium: Billed monthly at $ 65 / month. or $ 663 per year ($ 56 per month), including eight social networks, 2,000 scheduled posts, and two users.
- The Business Plan is for larger teams and costs $ 99 per month (billed monthly) or $ 1,010 per year ($ 85 per month). It includes 25 social media accounts, 2,000 scheduled posts and six users.
Buffer is focused on smooth scheduling and is not as robust as some other automated social media tools. Some of the advanced features it offers, like social interaction and analytics, are not included in the free version.
Buffer users note that the tools are very intuitive and integrate seamlessly with Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram and LinkedIn. They also like the responsiveness of the customer support team.
Hootsuite is a one-stop platform that allows users to plan and curate content, measure social media ROI (return on investment), and run social media ads.
- Scheduling: Keep your social media accounts active and save time by scheduling posts.
- Curate Content: Find, manage and share content and images on social media.
- Analytics: See the performance of your social media efforts across channels tracked over time and create custom reports.
- Promotion: Create and manage promoted campaigns from the same dashboard used to manage organic social content.
- Monitoring: Keep track of topics that matter to you and create customized streams of organized content.
- Manage teams: Collaborate effectively with flexible assignment and approval workflows.
- Security: Customize custom permission levels and receive immediate security alerts.
Hootsuite offers a tiered data plan starting with a limited free account. Each paid tier includes a free 30-day trial.
- Free: three social media profiles, 30 scheduled posts, one user.
- Professional: $ 29 per month, ten social media profiles. , unlimited schedule, one user.
- Team: $ 129 per month, 20 social profiles, unlimited schedule, three users.
- Business: $ 599 per month, 35 social profiles, unlimited schedule, five to ten users.
- Enterprise: customized solutions.
Hootsuite includes many useful tools. However, there is a tradeoff in that the toolbar is complex and not very user friendly. The most powerful features offered by Hootsuite are only included in enterprise plans. The analytics and reporting tools in the free and low-cost Pro plan are limited.
Hootsuite includes a wide range of features in its comprehensive tool to make it easy to manage social media activities for multiple clients or accounts.
Easily schedule and automatically share your content to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn with Meet Edgar.
- Automatic suggestions: Edgar will find and find quote-worthy text from blogs or articles for you with the click of a button.
- Browser Extensions: Automatically generate pre-written messages straight from the source with the Meet Edgar Chrome extension and bookmarklet for Firefox and Safari.
- Category planning: Use color coding to make it easier to sort your content.
- Content Library: Posts are not deleted after publication. They are saved in your own content library for re-sharing.
- Share content with you. Meet Edgar will continue to post your content even when you get to the end of the line.
- Download and edit automatically: Build a library of content from a variety of sources such as podcasts, YouTube, and RSS feeds.
- Photos & Videos: Add one or more posts with images and videos to Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Relevant or evergreen content: use any post or promotion once with an expiration date, or reuse.
- A / B Testing: Test different messages using click data and variation analytics.
- Report: Get a weekly email report with social stats including clicks and subscribers.
- Shortening links. Meet Edgar has its own link shortener and integrates with Bitly and Rebrandly.
Meet Edgar is priced at $ 49 per month. They also offer an introductory four-month promotional offer to new customers for $ 29 / month (saving $ 20 / month). Subscription includes:
- 25 social media accounts.
- A smart composer that automatically writes status updates for you.
- Unlimited content library. </ Li>
- Organize your content into unlimited categories.
- Access premium social media courses.
Meet Edgar only works with Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook. Another limitation is that users cannot retweet, post to other social networks, or comment through the platform. Some users think the price is too high.
Users will never run out of content. Check out Edgar’s Automatic Scheduler, which will pull posts from your unlimited content library.
Before you can decide which automated social media tool best suits your needs, you need to know what your needs are. Start by focusing on tools that will help automate what you are already doing.
You don’t need to use a platform that offers a lot of bells and whistles if you don’t need them. Once you’ve done that, analyze how you can improve what you are currently doing and what tools offer the features you need to improve your social media marketing strategy.