Instagram notes not showing/working? 6 ways to fix it.In this step-by-step guide, we’ll explain how to use the Instagram Notes feature and what to do if Instagram Notes isn’t showing up.
How to use Instagram notes
Instagram will delete notes after 24 hours, just like Instagram stories. However, they are different from DM. Instead of appearing in your chats, it will appear as a thought bubble under your name.
- Open the Instagram app and select Direct Messages . span> an icon in the top right corner of the application (it looks like an arrow that you click to send messages to the messenger).
- At the top of the chat list you should see your profile icon. Below should be the text “Your note”. Select profile image.
- Press Share Thought and write a new note.
- Choose who to share the note with. You can select followers you follow or your own list of close friends.
- Click Share.
So what if this trending feature is not showing up? First, we need to figure out why. Here are some things that can cause the Instagram Notes feature to disappear:
- Your Instagram application is deprecated. If you haven’t updated Instagram in a while, the Notes feature might not be installed yet. To fix this, you need to update Instagram to the latest version.
- It is not available in your region. The Notes feature is not available in all regions. If you live in a region where this feature is not supported, unfortunately there is nothing you can do to enable it. You just have to wait for the Instagram team to implement this feature in a new update.
- Application Instagram buggy. Random errors and glitches can cause Instagram to stop working correctly. If you used to have the Instagram Notes feature but it’s gone, there’s likely a problem.
How to fix Instagram Notes not working
How to fix Instagram notes not working
h2>The fastest and easiest way to fix temporary problems on your phone is to restart the app. On iPhone, swipe up to open the active apps menu, then swipe up on Instagram to close it. On Android, tap the Recent apps button (it looks like three vertical lines), then swipe up on Instagram to close it. If Instagram is still not working, try restarting your phone. On Android, press and hold the Power button and Volume Down button together until the menu appears. . Then click Restart. On iPhone, press and hold either the Volume button or Side button until the power turns off. A slider will appear. Drag the slider, then wait 30 seconds before turning it back on.
2. Update Instagram
If the Notes feature still isn’t showing up, it’s time to try updating the Instagram app. To do this, open Google Play Store (on Android) or App Store (on Android). your iOS device) and search for Instagram. Select the Instagram app, then select Update to install the latest version of the app.
3. Enable Activity Status
When your activity status is turned on, people who follow you can see if you are currently active (or when you were last active). Some users have reported that if your Instagram account’s activity status is disabled, the Notes feature disappears.To enable activity status:
- Open the Instagram app and tap your profile icon</span > span>.
- Click the More button (it looks like three horizontal lines).
- Select Settings & Privacy.
- Click Posts and Replies in Stories.
- In the How others can interact with you section, click Show Activity Status.
6. Check the Show activity status checkbox.
4. Make a list of close friends
Since the Notes feature is linked to your close friends list, you may need to create one before it appears. For this:
- Open Instagram , then tap your < span style=”font-weight:bold”>profile icon.
- Select the menu icon, then select Close Friends.
- Add people to your contact list and click Done.
The next thing to try is to reinstall the Instagram app. This should clear up any residual errors and update it to the latest version.
- Press and hold Instagram app.
- Select Delete.
- Confirm your choice and then re-download the app through the Google Play Store.
- Open Settings > General > iPhone Memory.
- Select Instagram, then click Unload app.
- Select Reinstall application and wait for the process to complete.
6. Contact Instagram Support
If all else fails, your last resort is Instagram support. For this:
- Open Instagram and tap your Instagram profile picture at lower right corner.
- Select the Menu icon.
- Click Settings.
- Click Help.
- Describe your problem in detail, then select Next and submit your report.
Return to Gram
Instagram is one of the most popular social media apps on the market today. With tons of useful features to keep you connected with friends and followers, like Instagram Reels, Stories, and Notes, you’ve got everything you need to go viral and popular.Hopefully, with the help of this guide, you will be able to get your notes up and running again on your personal account.