How to Download Highlights from Instagram Stories.You’ve come to the perfect spot if you’ve ever made a fantastic Instagram story and wished to save it to your smartphone. It’s a good idea to keep your favorite Instagram Stories by adding them to Instagram Highlights because they only expire for 24 hours. The highlights of your Instagram Stories may then be uploaded whenever you wish.Additionally, you may download any highlights and tales that piqued your interest from other individuals. If the author has blocked the sharing feature, you might wish to download the images to your smartphone and share them with your friends later.
You can download highlights on your Android device, iPhone, Windows or Mac system without much effort. You just need a little patience and one of the three methods described below.
What are Instagram highlights?
Instagram Highlights are the stories you’ve created and saved to your profile. Highlights are one of Instagram’s most popular features, as users often want their stories to last longer than 24 hours.Once you decide to save a story to your profile as your main story, Instagram will place it in its own section, right above your posts. If you want to download your own or someone else’s moments, here’s how to do it.
1. Download highlights from Instagram directly
If you want to save your Instagram Highlights to your Android or iPhone, the platform allows you to do so right from your Highlights. Here’s how to do it:
- Launch the Instagram app on your phone and go to your profile.
- Click on the snippet you want to download to open it.
- Once it opens, swipe up. A new window will open.
- Select the loading icon.
- The highlight will be automatically downloaded to your Camera Roll.
This is the easiest way to download your own Instagram Highlight on your mobile device. The best part is that it will work equally on both Android and iOS devices.
2. Download your best Instagram moments with Stories Archive
Although your story will only be available for 24 hours after it’s published, it will be archived after that. You can access them if you go to the Stories Archive. But this is not an automatic feature; you will have to activate it if you want your favorite stories to be archived. In the Archive library, you’ll also find stories from other Instagram users that you’ve been tagged in.You can then use the Stories Archive to download your favorite moments. If you have a lot of stories saved in your archival library, you will notice that they are organized by date. Use this information to easily find the piece you want to download. To do this, follow these simple steps:
- Open the Instagram app and go to your profile.
- Click on the three horizontal lines icon in the upper right corner.
- Select Archive from the menu.
- When the Archive Library opens, find and tap the story you want to download.
- Click on the three dots in the lower right corner, also known as the More menu.
- Select Save photo/video from the pop-up menu.
That’s all. You have successfully downloaded Instagram Highlight on your device. Remember that this method will work on both Android and iOS devices.
3. Download Instagram Highlights Online to your computer
If you want to save Instagram Highlights to your computer instead of your smartphone, you’ll have to use a third-party website. This means that you will need to use a web browser such as Mozilla, Google Chrome, Safari or whatever browser you prefer. You’ll use it to open Instagram and search for a term like Instagram Story Saver, Instagram Video Downloader, or Instagram Photo Downloader. You have many options.All these third party websites that will help you download IG Story or Highlight work on the same principle. You will need to provide it with a link to the story or highlight and it will do the rest for you. The good thing about such websites is that you can use them to upload not only your highlights but also other people’s highlights. Just make sure their profile is public. It won’t work with a private Instagram account because you won’t be able to access the Highlight and get a link to it.Let’s see how to download IG Highlight using StoriesIG website. Keep in mind that the steps are similar for all other similar websites mentioned above:
- Go to https://storiesig.info/en/ in your preferred web browser.
- Go to the Ig Story Loader tab on the website.
- In the search bar, enter the name of the Instagram user whose Highlight you want to download. If it’s your own, enter your Instagram account username. You can also copy the direct link of the Instagram video you want to download.
- Once you provide your Instagram username or direct link to the video, click the Search button next to the search bar and wait until the site to find out the results.
- Once the specified username profile is found, you will see the Stories, Highlights, Posts, IGTV, and Growth tabs available. Go to the Highlights tab.
- If you want to download other content, select the appropriate tab.
- Select the moment you want to download.
- A green download button will appear. Click on it.
Depending on your browser settings, the downloaded content will either end up in your downloads folder or you will be asked where you want to save the selection.Please note that some of these third-party websites for downloading Instagram content also have a mobile app. One of these is Instagram Story Saver. You can use it to quickly search and download content from any public Instagram profile. It can also create a download link for you that you can share with others.So here it is, Instagram lovers! You’ve cracked the code to download these amazing story moments. Whether you want to relive memories or just keep a digital scrapbook, knowing how to download Instagram Story Highlights gives you a whole new level of control over your social media.
How to Download Highlights from Instagram Stories
How to Download Highlights from Instagram Stories