You don’t need to hire a professional video maker to create your own movie. You can do it yourself, and if you think you need to spend a dime on this project, you are wrong.
Today you will learn how easy it is to turn pictures into film. Thanks to this approach, you will be able to enjoy your photos more pleasantly.
What do you need
what do you need
A USB cable, images (in a folder or on a digital camera), and video editing software are all you need to create a movie from your photos.
You can use any video editor, but you should consider using Windows Movie Maker or the built-in software. This means you don’t have to download a third party tool for this project.
- First, launch the video editor. You can do this by typing in video editor after pressing the Win key.
- To get started, launch your video editor. You can do this by typing Video Editor just pressing the Win key.
- Then click Import.
- If you have already uploaded the images you want to use to a folder on your computer, select Import from Folder. If they are still on your digital camera’s memory card, select Import from USB.
- Select the images you want to add to the movie by checking the box in the upper right corner of the photo. Then select + Add to.
- A window will open. It asks you to indicate where you want to add the selected images. There, select New video with music.
- Then you will give a title to your new video. After entering the name, click Create Video.
- After entering basic movie information, you will be able to access the storyboard. Here you can edit your movie using the many options presented to you.
- Here you can play as much as you want. You can + Add a title card, set movie duration, resize, use filters, add text, select motion, and add 3D effects.
- What you are doing at this stage is not final. You can always check your progress by clicking the play button. This will allow you to watch the movie in action.
- If you want to erase any changes you’ve made, that’s okay too. Just click Remove All.
Remember not to follow the instructions here verbatim. As mentioned, the video editor used here is a built-in Windows program. Don’t forget about the device you are using.
If you’re using a Mac, you can also use its built-in movie editor. While the exact process may be different, the concept still remains.
Ending the Movie
- If you are 100% satisfied with the movie, you can take stock. Select “End Video” from above.
Finish your movie
- If you are 100% satisfied with the movie, you can finish everything. Choose End Video from the top.
- A window will open. He will present you with various options for your finished project. Choose the one that suits your goals.